Wednesday 27 July 2016

The Vikings Blade - Incredible Piece of Shaving Equipment

I got the Vikings Blade as a Father’s Day gift from my older son. I was waiting for some weeks to elapse before dropping my review on the product. The Vikings Blade is an incredible piece of shaving equipment. I was barely managing my Weishi just before I got the Vikings Blade. I can tell you authoritatively that the Weishi doesn’t compare in any way. I am not trying to degrade any brand but I have to give an honest and personal review.




The Vikings Blade is hefty and gives you an impression that you are holding on to a quality razor. I specially love the fact that it comes with a classic handle. Then when we talk about its appearance, that’s just another great feature altogether. The razor comes with a beautiful travel case and 5 extra blades. For me, that’s a great way to start any shaving experience. I was thinking my son bought the travel case separately until he told me it came with the package. The butterfly head is just simply amazing. I can change blades during shaves without any hassle. With just a little twist of the handle, the head beautifully opens up. I am really glad I got this as a gift; it was a perfect Father’s Day gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment