Thursday 11 August 2016

The Vikings Blade DE Razor - Combination of Beauty, Quality, and Affordability

I bought the Vikings Blade along with one of these other expensive razors. I like to have two of such tools to enable me make a good comparison. So much has been said about these expensive DE razors as well as how favorably the Vikings Blade compares well to it. Starting with the package, the Vikings Blade come packaged with an Italian leather material. This makes it look so exotic and expensive.



The blade has got a hefty feel to it with it 85g weight. If you have never used a heavyweight razor in the past, you may not fully understand what I am talking about. The blade is a great combination of beauty, quality, and affordability. I have had to use this razor as a beginner to see if it would leave me with nicks and cuts. So far, it hasn’t cut me, even by accident.


This butterfly razor is a true definition of a twist to open butterfly razor. The blades are exposed with just turning of the bottom of the handle. When this is done, it exposes the blade which allows for easy blade change. Trust me – you can change these blades in less than 10 seconds if you know what you are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment