Friday 27 May 2016

Viking Blades - Great shave for a fair price

It's been decades since I've used a DE, so . . . Otherwise, it's a good-looking, close-shaving, fairly priced razor. Be careful, especially if you're new to this type of razor or haven't used one in awhile, because you'll probably nick yourself a few times. Let the weight of the razor do the work. I've been using a Harry's razor for awhile and like it a lot, which is far superior to any cartridge razor you'll find in the store. But, with care and patience, the Viking produces better results for less money. I'm still acclimating to the Viking, including finding a blade I prefer.

Update: I like this razor better the more I use it, and I've now decided that the handle length is just fine. Also, as I've honed (pun intended) my shaving technique, the blood-letting has subsided. The unbranded blades provided, said to be Swedish steel, are very smooth and sharp. Regardless of the blade you use, take care to rinse thoroughly between strokes and after each shave, as shaving residue does tend to build up underneath the blade. So far, this razor kicks butt.


Get The Product here: Amazon and Website

No comments:

Post a Comment