Tuesday 7 June 2016

I Had My Doubts with the Vikings Blade

Right from the first time I started shaving, I have had one skin reaction or an annoying cut after another. I have switched razor so many times too numerous to count. So whenever I see reviews of some top brands, I often wonder if I am the unlucky one. The Vikings Blade to me was just another double razor trying to promote its brand.


While I saw excellent reviews, I pushed them off as paid reviews especially because I don't believe any product could be that perfect. I purchased the product and didn't start using it for about 3 days after it arrived. My very first impression was that it was heavyweight. This gave me some level of confidence in the strength. I do have large and big hands so I it took me a while to get use to the short handle, especially because my last shaving stick was a long handle. Using the Vikings Blade was just simply amazing. The butterfly head allows for very close shaving also. Generally, I am impressed with the product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment