Thursday 30 June 2016

Vikings Blade Review

My granddaughter got me the Vikings Blade for my last birthday. She knows I have a think for shaving but has been preaching the safety blade sermon for a very long time. I've always loved my cartridge razor (I still do) but I have to admit the safety razor is just out of this world. Using it for the first time, I could tell the difference because it left my skin smoother than the cartridge razor. I was a bit nervous because of the sharpness of the blade but I didn't get cut; yet to get cut.


I love the fact that it is a single blade. Thinking back on how much I've spent on cartridge razor blades since I started shaving just leaves me nauseous. The product is beautiful to look at with its chrome-like appearance. I like the fact that it is heavy as I was thinking these new generation tools are always lightweight. To the makers of the Vikings Blade, I would say they did a nice job. Thanks for leaving me with an amazing safety razor shaving experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment