Saturday 11 June 2016

Vikings Blade Safety Razor Review

If you have ever used a normal TTO (Twist to Open) in the past and got your hands on a Vikings Blade, you would know the true meaning of simplicity. The Vikings Blade is all there is to a great double edge razor. I have read many reviews but still haven't been able to get a good con for the product. This is just my first month with the product and I promise to update as soon as I observe the first con.

To me I think the design is elaborate and beautiful enough. The chrome plating makes it feel like you are holding a sword; a very short sword. The butterfly head is also included which makes it easy to change blades. I fell in love with the butterfly head when I first saw it in a previous brand I used. I think it's a great evolution in the razor industry.


The product is hefty and has just the right handle length for a good grip. The blades fit properly in the head and allows for a close shave. I have not had any cuts or bruises since I started using the product. The inclusion of 5 unbranded blades makes a good alternative to buying blades almost immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment