Tuesday 21 June 2016

Vikings Blade Safety Razor Review

I have just one word to describe the Vikings Blade; exceptional! I kept on looking at the razor for quite a while and wondering what's make it so different from the rest. The product certain brings back the manliness in every man. From the shiny chrome plated finish to the ultra-sharp blades, the product is simply amazing. Just when I thought I was the only one in love with the product, my wife has been using my razor for some time now without my knowledge. She's madly in love with it too.


It gives smooth shaves, like really smooth shaves! It comes with a classic handle and fits right well with my hand. The extra 5 blades are nothing short of a blessing. I've been hearing so much of double edge razors but decided to stick with my cartridge razors all this while. I'm just so glad I started with the Vikings Blade. For anyone in doubt about this product, take my word for it and go try it out. It's not even expensive so you won't be wasting money even if you don't like it - I so much doubt that!

No comments:

Post a Comment