Monday 20 June 2016

My Review of the Vikings Blade

I got the product some few weeks ago and I feel it would be great injustice not to add my reviews to the others. The review is based on my personal experience with the product. So here it is:

Design

I totally love it! It comes with a chrome plating coating which gives it this shining metallic appearance. It has a large butterfly head that makes it easy to change blades.

Size

The product is a heavyweight razor at a weight of 85g. It comes with a classic handle at a length of 3.75".

Aggressiveness

The product comes with a moderate aggressive shaving power. Since I have been using it, I haven't experienced any cuts while shaving. The razor gives very smooth and even shaves. I do not have to run the razor through an area severally before getting a good shave.

While all those can serve as my Pros for the product, I do have two cons I observed personally.

Handle Length

I have read that the handle is right and perfect but having used the product, I can't totally agree. I have big hands and this makes it a bit stressful using the product from a long time. My wrist tires out on time. Maybe I'll eventually get used to it or maybe not.

Extra Blades


While I am appreciative of the fact that the product comes with extra blades, it would have been nice if the blades were really very sharp. Apart from the blades, the razor itself has got no problem. Anyways if you don't like the blades, then you can easily go out and buy new ones - they're very cheap.


No comments:

Post a Comment