Wednesday 15 June 2016

The Viking Blade

I came across the Vikings Blade razor for the first time when I was looking to buy razor blades for my Edwin Jagger. Usually I don't stop to check for extra products or related products but the ratings on it caught my attention. It was when a friend of mine was talking about it; I took an interest in the product. I have to admit that the Vikings Blade is one of a kind. The blade is super sharp but isn't as aggressive as my Edwin Jagger. After several weeks of using the product, I have no phobia of cuts or bumps.


I like the weight as it feels hefty and allows me to control every stroke of the razor. I also like the fact that it is a short handle razor. I feel this creates a good grip for me to hold the razor. The extra 5 blades are just additional blessings for me, considering the amount I saved because of it. In case you are still in doubt, the razor sells below $100. This is the part that gets to me every time I think about it! If a double edge razor can sell this low, why would anyone still bother about buying those expensive razors? Anyways, I highly recommend the product to anyone out there looking for a good double edge razor.

No comments:

Post a Comment