Thursday 9 June 2016

The Vikings Blade is A Better Improvement for Me

I have used several other double edge brands in the pasts. Mostly because I have a sensitive skin and usually have bumps on my face after shaving. Before buying the Vikings Blade by Julian Vue, the longest I have ever used a product was for about 4 months. Surprisingly I had no problem with that product until I decided to purchase extra blades when the one it came with got exhausted.

It's been 8 months 2 weeks since I started using the Vikings Blade. I don't think I have had any issue with it other than getting use to its handle size. I got really big hands and my previous razor was long handled. Adjusting took me some weeks. While I had the best of shaves, I needed to take breaks so my hand will rest a bit. Right now I can say that I and the Vikings Blade is a match made in heaven.


This is by far the best double edge razor I have ever used since I started needing it. Shave is close and smooth. The razor is generally heavy weight and allows for a firm grip. The butterfly head allows me change blades quickly even during shaves. Simply put, you have to experience the Vikings Blade for you to truly understand what any of these reviews are talking about.

Find out the product on Amazon and Website

No comments:

Post a Comment